We will take reasonable steps to draw your attention to any changes in our policy. However, to be on the safe side, we suggest that you read this document each time you use the website to ensure th
at it still meets with your approval.If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: Marketing Department, Cascade Group, Lower Ground Floor, 26 Grosvenor Gardens, London, SW1W 0GT.
Cascade GroupTM is a group of limited companies that are incorporated in England and Wales. For data protection purposes we are the ‘data controller’ of the personal data that you give us.
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services, enable certain functions on this website and, if you receive a quote or become a customer, we will keep your details on our customer relationship management system for tax and accounting reasons.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website using cookies to improve the content of this website.
Any personal data received is kept on secure servers in the UK where all personal data is encrypted.
Other than that listed above, we do not give anyone else access to personal data unless we are required to by law or the access is for our own team performing their services for our website, all of whom are subject to confidentiality obligations. If we wish to process your personal data for purposes other than those specified in this notice, we will notify you with relevant information and, if necessary, seek your consent.
How long we keep your personal data
We need to keep customer details for at least 6 full tax years under the UK tax laws. After that, until you ask us in writing to delete your personal data, we will keep it to enable us to contact you as mentioned earlier in this notice.
The data we gather
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
You have the right to:
- ask us in writing for details of the personal data that we hold on you
- require us to rectify any errors
- have your personal data deleted if there is no reason for its continued storage and processing
- lodge a complaint about the data controller with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office).
Further details about your rights under data protection legislation can be found on the ICO’s website at https://ico.org.uk/.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables our website to identify your computer as you view different pages on our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
However, please note that doing this may affect how our website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the cascadelondon.co.uk, cascadegroup.co.uk or cascadestudio.co.uk domains. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.